The amount of cayenne in this recipe may look like a lot, but the cream and chocolate subdue it, making for a kick of spice and an empty cup.
TIME/SERVINGS Total Time: 10 mins , Makes: 2 drinks
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper – for labour – add as much cayenne as you can handle.
- 5 ounces good-quality milk chocolate (use high-end chocolate if possible) , coarsely chopped or you can replace this with sugar and cocoa powder.
- Combine milk, cream, and cayenne in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook until simmering, about 4 minutes.
- Add chocolate and whisk until completely melted and well incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Great to eat with a Labour Starting Cookie.