I have the joy of working in a field that allows me to connect with so many wonderful people everyday. One of these people shared this video with me. It’s about finding your life’s purpose in 5 minutes. So go on… I dare you – you have 5 minutes right now – watch and share your answers in the comments below.
When I left school teaching, to set out on my own as a hypnobirthing practitioner and pre and post-natal yoga instructor, I was blessed to have taken a course called Business 101 for Birth workers. During that course, the instructor got us to reflect on this very same idea. Getting clear on what is your purpose so so worthwhile.
So here it is….
1. Who are you? Marie Berwald
2. What do you do? I teach women prenatal and postnatal yoga and hypnobirthing childbirth education. I teach them how to use Essential Oils to take care of their own health and wellness. I practice one on one clinical hypnotherapy.
3. Who do you do it for? Pregnant women and new mothers and families.
4. What do those people want or need? They want safer, easier and more comfortable pregnancies, births and an easier transition into motherhood. They care about health and wellness.
5. What do those people get out of it or how do they change as a result? They have the skills, techniques and tools to increases their physical, mental and emotional wellness during the pregnancy, birth and early days of motherhood.
TADA! Seriously that took me 5 minutes.
Post your answers below.
ps. Here is my little shout out to Alanna Bergquist, a steller hypnobirting mom and the owner of Shifting Perceptions who inspired this post. Check out her answers and her blog.
If you enjoyed reading this post, you might also like…
Body : tangible physical presence in the word
Mind : attitude, thought, determines what you think and feel.
Spirit : core heart…. determines who you are
Unless this three are functioning in sync or in harmony we can’t experience total wellness! Keep Reading
I always discover something great at the annual HypnoBirthing conference. This year it was essential oils. Did you know?
- Oregano oil (*CPTG) can kill warts? My Markus had 14 warts (yes you read that right) 14 planter warts on the sole of his right foot. We treated with Oregano oil everyday and now they are all gone. No painful burning or freezing required!
- Lavender oil (*CPTG) make the best treatment for scraps, cuts and burns of all kinds including sunburns.
- Melaleuca oil (*CPTG) can kill athletes foot and “pinkeye” along with ear infections and many other infections.
- Breathe oil (*CPTG) can soothe a child’s cough almost immediately. This is what one mom told me in an email after a class. “Thanks again for the amazing Essential oils class last night! My daughter was coughing so bad when I got home that she couldn’t sleep…I put “breathe” oil into the diffuser and in 5 mins she was sleeping and I didn’t hear another cough. This is too crazy!” Keep Reading