HypnoBirthing® The Mongan Method
Are some of these statements true for you?
- “I want a natural birth. I don’t want to be medicated when I have my baby.”
- “I never thought having a baby would be so complicated! There’s so many tests and scenarios being presented to me that are frightening.”
- “I’ve had a good pregnancy, but people keep telling me horror stories about their labours and what happens in the hospital. As much as I try to ignore them, it makes me nervous.”
- “I want my husband to share the birth experience, but right now he’s feeling kind of removed and helpless even though I know he wants to support me. He thinks all I’m going to do is yell at him during the labour and that he’ll pace in the hallway- he’s watched way too many sitcoms. We heard HypnoBirthing® really involves the dads.”
- “My first labour experience was a nightmare. I felt like I had no control over what happened and just survived the process. My husband and I are determined to find a better way.”
- “My friend had a wonderful, drug-free birth experience that she seems transformed by. She told me that I had to learn HypnoBirthing® when I got pregnant. And her baby is so sweet-tempered. She credits the class for that too!”
- “Women have been having babies since the beginning of time. Instinctively epidurals just don’t make sense to me.”
- “How does this… get out of that? Help!!!”
HypnoBirthing® is a safe and amazingly effective way to have a relaxing and calm natural childbirth. This unique childbirth preparation will address these concerns so that you can focus on having the positive birth experience that you want.
Here is a wonderful video which shows you just how hypnobirthing works.
“The birth was the most beautiful and empowering time I will ever have in my life.” ~Laura England, mom to Myla
HypnoBirthing® will help you to trust in your body, your baby and the remarkable process of birth. It combines the best of natural childbirth education with hypnosis. By replacing fear and tension with deep relaxation, you do not have to experience acute pain during birth - the natural process of birth works best when you are sufficiently relaxed. HypnoBirthing returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience nature intended.
Through the classes, you will learn proven techniques for relaxation, visualization and breathing that allows you to enter a state of self-hypnosis. While in this state, you will birth your baby in a more comfortable manner: alert, relaxed, free from harmful drugs.
"Thank you very much for such a wonderful, inspiring birth class. We enjoyed every minute of it, & knew it would fit us and our philosophies. What an honour to heave the option of such an amazing class here in Regina." ~Erinn and Mike Knoll
In fact, many women experience little or no discomfort during their labour.
It sounds incredible but it’s true… click on the link on your left to read some of the birth stories and learn for yourself, attend our birth stories night OR...
Come A Free HypnoBirthing Information Session
In the session I will explain how this wonderful program works. You'll also have an opportunity to see and experience examples of how you can tap into the power your mind to create a change in your body.
When: Saturday at 10:30am on Nov 16 and Sat Nov 30.
Where: Everyday Sacred Yoga Studio, lower level Riverheights shopping center, corner of Regina Ave and Montague St.
To Register: There is no cost for this event, however preregistration is preferred. You can preregister by call 502-5477 or my emailing me at
"I think the most beneficial thing was learning to trust myself, my body and the baby and coming to truly believe in the immense strength within us both. Yours was the little voice in my head during labour, helping me to stay calm and trust the process and I wanted to make sure you knew what a positive impact you had on the birth and life of baby Gaia. Thank you so much!” ~Risa Payant, mom to Gaia
“Affiliated with the HypnoBirthing Institute”