Want to experience a fantastic pregnancy? coupon free trial class
Prenatal yoga will help you.
Physically… You will enjoy your pregnancy more because you will learn postures which will relieve many of the physical discomforts associated with pregnancy. Yoga is also a safe and effective way to maintain physical fitness during your pregnancy.
Mentally and Emotionally… This class offers the opportunity to address the emotional concerns of pregnancy, birth and motherhood, allowing women to feel more balanced.
Even better… These classes are suitable for all levels of fitness and all stages of pregnancy. No previous yoga experience is necessary.
Prenatal Yoga Class: times, location and cost
Plan ahead to attend. Register early as class fill up quickly.
Fall Prenatal Session:
Thursday 5:30-6:45pm Oct 11 to Dec 20th (no class Nov 8) or Saturdays 9:30-10:45am Oct 6 to Dec 15 (no class Nov 10). Fall Session Cost: $150 plus GST = $157.50 (10 weeks of classes) You can switch between the Thursday and Saturday classes if you need to, or attend both if you wish.
If you are unable to attend a complete session, simply you can get a 5 class flex pass for $81.38
If you have any questions, please contact me by email.
Stretch comfortably, breathe deeply, relax fully….
“Prenatal Yoga was the nicest time of the week, when I could feel completely comfortable being pregnant with no self-consciousness, surrounded by other pregnant women. I always left the class with a sense of feeling strong both in body and spirit which helped me cope with many of the strains of pregnancy. Also, I loved sharing both joys and problems with the other women in the class which helped me feel like I was never alone.” Diane Gareau, mom to Abby & Alec
Location: Classes at held at Every Day Sacred Centre, Lower Level of the River Heights Shopping Mall, corner of Regina Ave and Montague St. Map
How To Register :
1. Complete the studio’s Registration and Health Form
2. Make Payment via e-transfer to studio owner Kelly Green (email@example.com) and use password livingyoga1 and add prenatal yoga as the message in the etransfer.
Note: Please check with your physician or midwife before starting this class. Our insurance company requires a doctor’s or midwife’s note stating that you are able to participate in yoga class. Please bring this note in along with you to the first class.
“I wanted to thank you for the prenatal yoga class. That was the first time that I got to focus on my new baby. I am so busy with Emma that I have not that a moment to stop and think about the miracle that is growing inside me. Yoga class gave me that time to reflect on this little miracle and how blessed I am to have an amazing daughter and another little one growing inside.”
Thanks Serena Rath, mom to Emma
Benefits of Prenatal Yoga
- Relieve Backache
- Improve Sleep
- Strengthen Birthing Muscles
- Increase Energy
- Reduce Water Retention and Improve Circulation – therefore greatly eliminating swelling in the body.
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety – learn healthy ways to manage worry during pregnancy and during labour.
- Practice Effective Pain Coping Skills for Labour.
- Develop Confidence and Trust in Your Body – very helpful for pregnancy and birth.
- Practice Evoking A State of Deep Relaxation and Wellbeing.
- Ease Gastrointestinal Discomforts.
- Utilize learned skills of self-care throughout postpartum adjustment and into motherhood and understand the importance of self-care in motherhood.
- Use mindfulness meditation as a tool for dealing with great emotional and physical changes that occur with pregnancy and birth including postpartum adjustment.
“Prenatal yoga helped me to connect with my baby by allowing me to relax and open myself up to my baby -feeling like I am communicating with him in my belly through the chants and the exercises. I felt like I was telling my baby how much I already loved him by taking care of body, taking care of him – physically, and also taking care of myself mentally. I loved being pregnant and I felt great inner peace. Prenatal yoga enhanced these feelings in me.”
Tracey McMurchy, mom to Alex, & Myla