Good to Know Ahead of Time
- Sessions last an hour and thirty minutes.
- Most sessions are done in person at my office, but online appointments are also possible via skype or zoom.
- During the first session your goals are discussed and some time is spent getting to know each other.
- With your co-operation and permission, hypnosis is then introduced.
- During the hypnotic state, you will receive suggestions and do the work agreed upon between myself as the hypnotherapist and yourself.
- The suggestions are designed to allow your subconscious mind to accept and process the information to bring about the desired changes.
- Subsequent sessions begin with recapping the previous session as well as discussing any concerns or comments on the changes that are taking place. Deeper work is then done to get to the root cause of each particular issue.
- At the end of each hypnosis session, you return to full alertness feeling relaxed and energized.
- Most issues will require at least 2 sessions to resolve.
- Session Cost is $150 tax included.
Sessions by appointment only. Appointments are booked with ample time in between to ensure your privacy. All sessions are provided in a safe, relaxing and private atmosphere. Confidentiality is respected and discussed at the first session.
To book your appointment you may contact me via phone 306-502-5477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org